I STILL BELIEVE – EVENT CINEMAS, KOTARA MONDAY, 16 MARCH 2020, 6:30 PM *EXCLUSIVELY IN VMAX*
See it first with Rhema 99.7. The true-life story of Christian music star Jeremy Camp and his journey of love and loss, that proves there is always hope.
Based on Camp’s memoir of the same title, it focuses on Camp’s romance with his first wife, Melissa, whom he married in October 2000 despite knowing she was dying. The couple were informed after their honeymoon that Melissa’s cancer had spread. She died in February 2001, four-and-a-half months after they married. It dramatizes Camp’s teenage years, his rise as a well-known singer, and meeting his second wife, Adrienne.
ABOUT JEREMY CAMP:
Throughout his 17-year career, Capitol CMG artist Jeremy Camp has established himself with landmark accolades including:
- Lifetime consumption of almost 5 million and 325M lifetime streams
- Holds title for most #1s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
- Billboards #2 artist of the Decade in 2010
- 40 #1 radio hits across all formats
- 4 RIAA certified gold albums and 1 gold single
- 1 Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations & 4 ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards